Benefits of Viva Athletic compression apparel
Viva Athletic compression apparel guarantees to provide integrated, intelligent targeted compression on the right areas of your body to give you optimal performance pre exercise, during exercise and post exercise.
Compression garments like Viva Athletic compression shorts, compression tights and compression tops are designed to do the following to enhance your comfort and performance in your sporting activities:
- Reduce muscle stiffness and soreness during and after exercise
- Relieve pain you may experience during and after exercise
- Assist your muscles to repair itself at a faster rate and reduce recovery time post exercise
- Improve blood circulation in your body thereby allowing more essential oxygen and nutrients to reach your muscle cells
- Reduce risk of injuries during intense training and competition
- Provide temperature control by helping to cool you down in hot weather by wicking sweat away from the body
- Prevent chafing and rashes on your skin
By wearing Viva Athletic compression shorts, compression tights and compression tops you will experience the following benefits:
- Reducing the risk of shin splints through a reduction in vibration on your muscles, and increase in oxygen supply which promote faster healing and repair to the relevant muscles
- Reducing the risk of calf cramps by promoting increased oxygen supply to your working muscles and removing lactic acid away from these muscles
- Reducing the risk of issues with your achilles by providing physical padding to your achilles to protect it from damage and increasing the supply of oxygen to your achilles to enable it to operate at an optimal level
- Reducing the risk of pulling your muscles by increasing body warmth in cold weather and improving blood flow through your body, particularly in on your thigh muscles, quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, hip, traps, lats, deltoids, erectors and pectoral muscles
- Reducing the risk of complications associated with long distance travel. Viva Athletic compression shorts, compression tights and compression tops can help reduce the risk of venous reflux and pooling of blood
Viva Athletic’s targeted compression
The design of your compression shorts, compression tights and compression tops are based on research to focus graduated and targeted compression on the appropriate areas of your body, in particular on your thigh muscles, quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, hip, traps, lats, deltoids, erectors and pectoral muscles. Viva Athletic compression shorts, compression tights and compression tops apply optimal compression to the correct muscle areas to improve oxygen and nutrient rich blood flow in the relevant arteries to give you more power for better performance and accelerated recovery. Similarly, optimal compression will assist the de-oxygenated blood to be transported back to your heart for re-oxygenation.
How do I care for my Viva Athletic Braces, Supports, and Compression Apparel?
Our high-performance braces, supports and compression apparel are machine washable. By following these simple directions, you’ll be able to enjoy your Viva Athletic favourites for even longer:
Use your braces, supports and compression apparel only for their intended purpose.
- Hand wash or machine wash in cool water.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Never iron, bleach or machine-dry your braces, supports and compression apparel.